We had hoped that by now the COVID pandemic would have eased enough to allow us to continue with our event in September. However we feel that it is better to err on the side of caution so we have decided to postpone until
May 21/22, 2021.
With regard to entry and dinner fees already paid, we will either roll these over for the May, 2021 date or give you a refund, minus the PAYPAL fee, should you wish to cancel. Please let us know which you decide.
If you have reserved accommodation at Hotel Westport they will roll over your reservation. However please confirm this with the hotel.
We have 40 entries and expect that we will be oversubscribed.
Stay well, stay safe and keep the revs Up.
Beatty and Plum